TERMES ET CONDITIONS
Personal Data Protection Compliance Notice.
The new European regulation 2016/679 of April 24, 2016 on the protection of personal data (RGPD) entered into force on May 25, 2018. Its objective is to empower companies and strengthen the rights of individuals.
The Paxton company, located Rue Joseph Paxton BP 49 77164 Ferrières en Brie, RCS 450 943 774 undertakes to respect the privacy of individuals.
This note on the protection of personal data explains to you the nature of the personal data processed as well as the use made of it.
1- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
In accordance with article 5 of the GDPR, we only process the data necessary for the management of your user account:
- Last name First Name
- E-mail adress
- Phone number
- Bank card
We never process data relating to your racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religion, philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, the processing of genetic data, your sex life or sexual orientation.
2- WHERE IS THIS DATA STORED?
This data is stored in our secure internal servers.
3- WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA AND TO WHOM IT MAY BE DISCLOSED?
Only the Data Controller of our company has permanent access to your personal data.
In order to accomplish the aforementioned purposes and to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, the Data Controller may be required to disclose your personal data only to:
- Internal administrative services of the company which are held to the strictest confidentiality,
- Subcontractors (service providers providing services on our behalf such as access providers or software publishers) who are themselves subject to GDPR regulations,
- Financial, judicial or state agencies, public bodies, at their express request and within the limits of what is permitted by regulation.
4- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We keep your personal data for the time necessary to comply with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions. Beyond 5 years after the deletion of your user account, your personal data is removed from the company’s servers.
5- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have various rights, namely: – Right of access: you can obtain information concerning the processing of your personal data as well as a copy of this personal data.
- Right of rectification: if you believe that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request that this personal data be amended accordingly.
- Right to erasure: you can demand the erasure of your personal data within the limits of what is permitted by the regulations.
- Right to restriction of processing: you can request restriction of processing of your personal data.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your personal data, for reasons related to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to the portability of your data, when this right is applicable, you have the right for the personal data that you have provided to us to be returned to you or, where technically possible, to transfer them to a third party.
- Right to withdraw your consent: if you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You can exercise the rights listed above and ask any question by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. An answer will be given to you within 2 working days.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority such as the CNIL (National Commission for Informatics and Liberties) in France.
In a world of constant technological and regulatory change, we will regularly update this notice.